Now open and reopening soon:
- Nampa Reel Theatres (2104 Caldwell Blvd)
- Country Club Reel Theatres (4550 Overland Rd, off Orchard & Overland)
- Northgate Reel Theatres (6950 W. State St)
- The Eagle Luxe Reel Theatres (170 E. Eagles Gate Dr)
- The Caldwell Luxe Reel Theatres (913 Arthur St)
- Valley 11 Cinemas(1816 St Hwy 273, Anderson CA)
Private Group Screenings now available!
Luxe Reel Theatres is now offering private screening packages at Eagle & Caldwell locations.
Costs - Groups of 10 persons (or less) can have an entire auditorium to themselves for only $109. Additional guests may be added for $9/ea.
Movies - Choose any movie that we’re currently showing.
Booking - Online booking is fast and easy. Select private screening on the our showtimes page, select a time and put in your information.
- Concessions - Private group screenings have the option of adding discounted concessions to the package. This include a medium (22oz) soda and medium (85oz) popcorn for an additional $5/per person. These items will be delivered directly to you in your private theater screening.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is included in the Private Screening Package?
- You’ll get an entire auditorium to yourselves, and discounted concessions delivered to your screening.
What if I want to watch a movie that’s not currently showing?
- Unfortunately, bringing in movies not on the current schedule is not an option at this time.
How many people can we bring?
- Private Group Screenings Package price is good for “up to” 10 guests.
- Additional guests may be added for $9 each.
Can we watch more than one movie?
- No, there is only one movie per Private Group Screening.
Can we bring in outside food or drinks?
- Due to food health safety guidelines, no outside food or drink are permitted.
Can we purchase additional concessions items?
- Yes, guests have full access to the concessions stand at all times.
What measures are being taken to ensure guests and employees are safe?
- Please refer to our REOPENING OUR THEATRES: WHAT TO KNOW AND EXPECT FOR YOUR SAFETY page.
Are we required to wear facial coverings?
- Yes, facial coverings are required in lobby areas and restrooms. Masks may be removed upon entry to private auditorium.
Are groups only limited to immediate family members?
- No, whoever you are comfortable having at your home for a family dinner may be in your group!
Is this available at all Reel Theatre locations?
- No, this program is only available at the Eagle and Caldwell Luxe Reel Theatres at this time.