THE HEALTH AND WELL-BEING OF OUR EMPLOYEES, GUESTS AND COMMUNITIES ARE A TOP PRIORITY
As we begin reopening theatres, we want to share some steps that have been taken to do our part to minimize risk to customers and guests. To learn about the many ways we’re protecting your safety, continue below.
These locations are now open:
- Valley 11 Cinemas (Anderson, CA)
EMPLOYEE WELLNESS SCREENINGS UPON CHECK INS
- All employees will be screened prior to their shift, in which the supervisor will ask about their wellness, complete a temperature check, and remind them of any protocol updates. Any employee who has a fever or feels ill will not be permitted to work.
MANDATORY PROTECTIVE WEAR
- All employees are provided with facial masks and gloves to wear during their shifts. Frequent handwashing and sanitizing of gloves/hands are required.
ADDITIONAL SAFETY TRAINING
- All employees are taking part in additional safety training on cleaning, sanitizing, and food handling. Additionally, each location will have a chief cleaner on duty during operating hours to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and safety are being followed.
- Any guest who feels unwell has a fever, and/or has any COVID-19-like symptom is asked to please refrain from entering the theatre. We hope to see you back when you are feeling better.
FACE MASKS REQUIREMENTS
- In compliance with mandates, guests visiting The Reel Theatres are required to wear facial coverings upon entry, in the lobby and other common areas. Facial coverings may be removed once seated and when eating and drinking inside the auditorium. Masks are available for purchase ($1.00) if you’ve left home without yours. We also ask all guests to please practice social distancing, during their visit.
THOROUGHLY SANITIZED AT LEAST EVERY 30 MINUTES
- We have added an extra level of cleaning & sanitizing that meets or exceeds recommended current guidelines. This includes using cleaning products identified by the EPA to be effective in eliminating COVID-19 throughout the theatre. All high touch areas including door handles, handrails, tables, chairs/benches, drink stations, napkin dispensers, and check-out areas will receive additional cleaning detail.
- Restrooms are extensively disinfected daily and will be cleaned/sanitized every 30 minutes during operating hours, including door handles, toilets, handles, sinks, countertops, soap dispensers, faucets, and baby-changing stations.
HAND SANITIZER STATIONS
- Hand sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the lobby and hallway areas for your safety and convenience.
AUDITORIUMS AND SEATS
- All auditoriums are extensively cleaned and disinfected daily, including all seats, handrails, armrests, tables, and cup holders.
- Seats are sanitized before every movie. Any seat that is occupied will be sanitized again, before the next showtime, as well as adjacent seats and armrests.
- Additional wipes are available for you to wipe your seating area again if desired, please see a staff member.
- We ask that all guests help out by disposing of all trash and unwanted protective gear upon exiting to help limit indirect contact with items.
CAPACITY AND SHOWTIMES
- Auditoriums capacities are being reduced for your safety and to maintain compliance with all local and State guidelines.
- Showtimes have also been staggered as such, to allow for guests to enter and exit the theatre, without overcrowding spaces.
MAINTAIN 6FT OF DISTANCING
- Guests are asked to practice social distancing by maintaining at least 6ft of space from other guests and employees, whenever possible.
- Social distancing markers have been placed on floors as a reminder.
- We will continually monitor overall traffic flow and adjust procedures as needed to alleviate congestion.
SPACE IN AUDITORIUM
- All groups in auditoriums are asked to leave 2 seats between themselves and the next group in non-reserved seating locations, to maintain social distancing.
- At Eagle, Caldwell & Ontario, with assigned seating, assignments will be made with a minimum of 6 ft between groups being guaranteed.